We have been told by our elders that we should never read when the light is dim since that would hurt one's eyes. Well ... guess, it is not true. Here are a few more myths:
1. Reading in dim light will not damage your eyes.
2. You do not need eight glasses of water a day to stay healthy.
3. Shaving your hair will not make the hair grow back faster.
4. Eating turkey will not make you drowsy.
5. We use only 10 percent of our brains is incorrect.
6. Hair and fingernails do not continue to grow after death.
7. Mobile phones are not dangerous in hospitals.